The Chapel can be found at IP7 7LD. If you lack a navigation device, please pay close attention to the directions below; many unfortunate visitors have found themselves wandering fruitlessly around the surrounding lanes.
From A14 Eastbound (J47A) / Woolpit / Elmswell
- Follow signs to Buxhall; from A14 J47A (Wetherden) take the first right turn to Buxhall.
- Entering Onehouse, ignoring the first right-hand junction, take the second right (Signpost: "Buxhall", "Gt Finborough").
- Continue through Buxhall to Great Finborough and at the T-junction, turn right on the B1115 towards Hitcham.
- Continue following the adjacent instructions...
From A14 (J50) / Stowmarket / Great Finborough on the B1115
- Passing the Hitcham village sign, take the first left by the grey house into Wattisham Road (Signpost: "Wattisham, Needham Market").
- Continue on this road, ignoring first a left-hand junction and then a right-hand juction.
- The Chapel is on a sharp left-hand bend with the car park opposite.
- Please proceed with caution as you approach the Chapel.
From A12 (J31) / Hadleigh / Bildeston on the B1115
- Turn off Bildeston High Street just after the village square into Wattisham Road (opposite Squirrells Mill Rd).
- Continue on this road, entering Wattisham village (approx. 2.5 miles).
- You will head straight on past two right-hand junctions. At the first, a no through road, take the sharp left-hand bend. At the second, shortly after, continue straight towards Hitcham.
- You will see the Chapel ahead. The car park precedes it on the left.